Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012

Ours

*My steps on the pavement in morning air, strangers silence makes me wanna take the stairs, if you were here we'd laugh about their vacant stairs but right now my time is theirs*

Alright mes Amigos,
wieder mal ein Update Schule betreffend. Ich hatte einfach mal Lust, die Fächer die ich habe zu benoten, in amerikanischem System, d.h. :
100-90 A
90-80 B
80-75 C
75-70 D
alles unter 70 F

French II - 98
Chorus - 99
Acting - 97
US History - 84
World Literature - 83
Math - ... well I don't like Math. Never. In no country at all. So 75....sorry....but I like the teacher...


LOVE YOU <3

Ich hatte heute einen kleinen Heimwehanfall, aber jetzt gehts wieder :)

xoxo

*And he said don't you woory your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine...but this is ours*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen